Lighting Fixture Assembler
We are looking for an experienced Lighting Fixture Assembler. You will be required to assemble custom made lighting fixtures. You must be able to work standing up for 8 hours, follow instructions, be good with your hands and the tools necessary to build the fixtures. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience in assembly work is preferred, but not required. This full time position is based at our facility in Newmarket, ON.
The following are the essential functions of this position
- Assembles, or packs light fixtures in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications, applying knowledge of production methods, processes, hand and/or power tools and equipment
- Measure, cut, and drill aluminum extrusions
- Check parts for compliance and quality standards
- Maintain, clean, and keep equipment in good working condition
- Practice and follow all required safety regulations
- Perform all duties as assigned by supervision
- Ability to produce a designated number of units per shift
- Ability to work with hand and power tools
- Ability to follow production drawings and sample assemblies, ability to read wiring diagrams
- Ability to rotate on the production floor as directed
- Ability to perform repetitive lifting
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Preferred sectors Lighting, Fabrication or Mechanical Assembly
- Minimum 3 years manufacturing experience required
How to apply
If you have the qualifications for the above position and meet the criteria, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants but will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.