Project Coordinator is responsible for a growth strategy and day to day operations of Edison Lighting Group focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction under the direction of Business Development Manager. Interacts with customers, agents, distributors, both foreign and domestic, to maintain pricing and delivery schedules. Interacts with internal personnel as a liaison between customer quotes, orders and delivery.
This is a full-time position based at our office in Newmarket, ON.
The following are the essential functions of this position
- Manage Customers and Agents Inquiries / Support / Product Updates
- Provide, distribute and follow up on Quotations to customers and agents
- Manage project files and customer PO’s from order entry to completion
- Request, coordinate and submit shop/submittal drawings for approval to customer
- Manage Releases to Production
- Coordinate with customers and internal teams for change orders
- Follow up on the status of orders and ensure delivery schedules are met and communicated
- Provide basic technical support to customers when required
- Ensure all project files are kept in an organized manner
- Maintain ETAs for all open orders and communicate to customers
- Participate in sales meetings to discuss new fixtures, quotes with non-standard lead times, discuss changes to booked orders…
- Keep all paperwork organized
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Require 1-2 years of Project Coordinator experience preferably from lighting manufacturer, lighting agency or electrical distributor.
- College diploma or equivalent.
- Good command of written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, able to collaborate cross- functionally.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management, organization, and analytical skills.
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail, able to self-check and produce accurate drawings.
- Excellent design and technical skills, capable of designing tooling from sketches or verbal concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with ERP, AutoCAD and Adobe a plus.
How to apply
If you have the qualifications for the above position and meet the criteria, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants but will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.